my experience

27 Oktober 2011

my experience


Paranormal Activity 3

Posted: 26 Oct 2011 08:42 PM PDT

If Paranormal Activity was published, I see no real interest. I think it will be just another movie, the movie "found footage", which, like the Blair Witch Project, will be prosecuted. Finally I saw it and I found it boring and dull. Acting is not very good, and the movie is not scary. Now I have this blog, I basically Paranormal Activity has released three new movies, but I do not want to take. Many people think that the movie after the original was not so good. Thinking seems to be true in many cases, but I hope that Paranormal Activity 3 is one of the few exceptions to this rule.


Paranormal Activity 3 is a prequel to the original film. Kate and function of Christ, when children return in September 1988. The aim is to return the history of the first two films, and helps us understand how it all came to the family.


In my assessment of Apollo 18, I remember that movie was OK, but you need to stop with these movies, "found footage" horror. After seeing Paranormal Activity 3, I want to return. This film is very scary and creepy up. They did everything in this movie that tried (and failed) in the original version. The way it works on the screen and fear in this film, almost every time. You can feel it coming, but do not know what it is and you know when this happens. This kind of tension creates even more and actual events that almost the entire film without time-consuming. It has also been like that at the end of Paranormal Activity 3, and what happens if you catch off guard.


Players may be the best in the series so far. They believed that in their role and feel everything they feel or what they feel or experience. They show virtually every character in sight, and I think that the whole development of film in the price. How many are afraid that they are trying to make this movie, the characters are more realistic. When I think about it, another comedy in which they are active fit and feel very natural.


Paranormal Activity 3 is definitely one of the scariest movies I've ever seen in my entire life. Do not use gore and you can really see the spirit of the devices that create confusion. This film uses the tension, fear and the unknown, as the main weapon. They spend all people with a good cast to tell a fascinating story. I think its "found footage" films have run their course, and I'm sure my opinion would be wrong for this film. I went into this film with a negative attitude and with a big grin on his face. I can not so easily frightened, but Paranormal Activity 3 was for me at least several times ................ almost.


Result: 8 / 10
Rating: R
Management:
Henry Joost
Ariel Schulman
Cast:
Christopher Nicholas Smith
Lauren Bittner
Chloe Cserngey
Jessica Tyler Brown
Katie Featherston
Sprague Grayden
Brian Boland
Running time: 84 minutes
Release Date: October 21, 2011


Solution Graphics

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP