my experience

16 Desember 2011

my experience


Pinterest

Posted: 16 Dec 2011 12:42 AM PST

So what the hell is Pint Rest? All the women I know are obsessed with, and use it all the time. I thought that opening Pint Rest rehabilitation classes take advantage of the new social media addiction, because women spend more than Facebook. Strange, no?


When I first had Pint Residual explained to me it sounded to me as an online haven for women. When I actually got it's what I learned.


Basically Pint Rest (from what I know) is just a place where you can find exciting things that are right for you, and the page will pull up interesting images related to this category. For example, my friend (who is in advertising major to me) style as one of its categories of interest. Pint Rest interesting typographic design pictures for her "pin" to your list of interests.


Apparently you can also share pictures, which I pinned Pint Rest with other users. After looking at the website I decided to channel his inner feminine instincts and reconnect.


After about 24 hours of sheer anticipation I received an email from Pint Residual say that I was accepted into their secret society online. I let my readers know, I love cooking and travel, so when I saw thousands of pictures of what looked like a tasty dish and place, I would like to visit, I was hooked. Do not get me wrong Pint Remaining defiant piece of heaven on earth for women, but men have it too.


Young Naturists & Nudists America

Posted: 16 Dec 2011 12:25 AM PST

Young nudists and Naturists America is headquartered in New York, New Jersey area, but we welcome anyone anywhere. Because of all interests and lack of online presence, we decided to start this page. We are here to educate people about nudism and the nudist lifestyle and recommend trusted sites and warn people in poor or misleading websites and organizations. We also created a one-stop online social network for all who share our love for the naturist lifestyle. We fellow nudists us and our word is our bond. We created this site for the U.S., you are welcome to share your thoughts in our nudist forum, create your own profile for your event, and even create your own blog and share your thoughts with the world! Also do not forget to look at the blog and Felicity, why is fast becoming talk of the town.


Why is a nudist?


Nudism is a naughty little stigma and taboo, but in fact it's the most natural lifestyle that is still available for humans. If people could see past stereotypes and beliefs, they saw that naturism offers many advantages with it.


Life without clothes is just easier. Nudists do not suffer from a special account with laundry. It does not have to worry about their expensive clothes tearing fading, or be seen. If someone has a nudist, they do not have to waste all that time deciding what to wear.


While nudist life would be ideal in terms of reducing problems of life, most people are content to visit the nudist resort, to get their fill of these benefits. Several other benefits are only these types of holidays. For example, unlike the time from the resort when it comes and goes, no clothing needs, which significantly reduces the amount of luggage, which are necessary. Moreover, with regard to the many people spend most of their time on vacation to relax by the pool or the beach, be sure to nudist resorts that leave no one with those dreaded tan lines.


The benefits mentioned above, can not appeal to everyone. Some people really enjoy creating clothes and clothes for a dazzling night out. However, nudism scientifically proven health effects.


One of the most talked about the benefits of naturism is an extreme effect it has on those who suffer from psoriasis. This skin disease is often treated with a fluorescent light that tries to simulate the sun. Fully expose the sun helps the body to treat psoriasis, much faster and much more fun!


Many people who declare themselves as nudists to sleep naked. Despite the fact that it is more convenient for the lack of restrictive clothing, but also provides heat and the body should be evenly distributed. This creates a more soothing atmosphere that can go unnoticed. Imagine that peaceful feeling throughout the day, not just hours spent sleeping.


Solution Graphics

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP